Within the Harbour Learning Trust we passionately believe that every child should receive the very best education which prepares them fully for the future. Our Trust believes in providing the very best education for every pupil and by offering the right level of support and challenge, we can inspire every child to be the best they can be. We believe every child should have the opportunity to experience success in learning at the highest possible standard. We do this by taking account of pupils’ varied life experiences and needs. We offer a broad and balanced curriculum and have high expectations for all children. The achievement, attitude and wellbeing of every child matters, and creating and sustaining an inclusive culture is the responsibility of every person within our school community.
All children and young people are entitled to an education that enables them to make progress so that they:
- achieve their best;
- become confident individuals living fulfilling lives; and
- make a successful transition into adulthood, whether into employment, further or higher education or training.
Please follow the links below for further information.
Mrs C Gunn
|Mrs S Hall
Miss K Stones
HLT SEND team
The Bridge is where pupils receive additional support for developing literacy and numeracy as well as pupils having support with check-ins for SEMH, support for physical disabilities, interventions 1:1 and WRAT / DASH testing. There are areas for small group work as well as 1:1s and there is a sensory and SEMH room.
This area was designed with our pupils and representative in the Student Government and was opened Easter 2023.
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator (SENDCo) – Mrs Hall – 01472 502400 – Contact
- Governor with responsibility for SEND – Mr Martin Davies – 01472 502400
- Attendance and Welfare Officer – Victoria Gardner – 01472 502400 – [email protected]
- North East Lincolnshire Special Educational Needs and Disability Information, Advice and Support Service (SENDIASS) – 01472 326363 – [email protected]
- Local Authority Offer – https://sendlocaloffer.nelincs.gov.uk/