The school’s current planned admission number (PAN) is 200.
The school’s admission arrangements adhere to North East Lincolnshire ‘Qualifying Co-ordinated Admissions Scheme for Secondary Schools’, which can be found on North East Lincolnshire Council’s Website https://www.nelincs.gov.uk/schools-and-education/school-admissions/
For in-year admissions please apply directly to Healing Academy.
Transition from Year 6 (Primary School) to Year 7 (Secondary School), applications are still to be sent to the Local Authority.
How Do You Apply For A Place Here?
- Forms sent home from Primary School, in September by the Council.
- Must return form by 31st October, but advised to do it before this deadline.
- Name Healing Academy as 1st choice to maximise chance of getting a place (however this is subject to admissions criteria).
Pupils do travel from a wide area and from a range of Primary Schools, for example:
- Healing Primary School
- Stanford Junior and Infant School
- Stallingborough C & E Primary
- Keelby Primary
- Wybers Woods Primary
- Great Coates Primary
- Coomb Briggs Primary
- Eastfield Primary
- Laceby Acres Primary
- Macaulay Primary
- Pilgrim Academy
- New Waltham Academy
- St. James School
- South Parade Primary Academy
- Western Primary School
- Willows Primary School
- Woodlands Academy
- Yarborough Academy
In-year admissions are now processed through the Academy. Please contact us on 01472 502400 in the first instance to enquire about available places. Application forms are also available from the Academy reception.
Please find below the Admissions Policy for the school.
To view Government School Admissions and Appeals Codes, please click here: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/school-admissions-appeals-code