Healing Academy is committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of all our pupils.
To achieve this, we have systems in place which are designed to:
- Create and maintain a safe learning environment
- Identify child welfare concerns and take appropriate action.
- Use the curriculum to enable our children to develop keep safe strategies.
- Operate safer recruitment and selection procedures.
All staff have a responsibility to safeguard our pupils however the main point of contacts at the school are:
- Mrs R Burrows (Vice Principal)
- Mrs S Horner (Assistant Principal)
- Mrs C Gunn (Vice Principal)
Please find our child protection & safeguarding policy below.
Parental concerns should be reported to the school via the school office child protection email address [email protected].
School Holiday Information
If you have an urgent safeguarding concern regarding child welfare / safety / protection, please contact NE Lincs Integrated front Door on 01472 326292 (option 2). For other safeguarding queries, please email [email protected].
Pupils’ emotional health and well-being remains a focus for Healing Academy.
Please see below a list of contacts and resources.
Further links and websites will also be published on the school’s social media pages:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/healingascienceacademy/
Further Local Authority provision and support is also available. Click the following link to the ‘SaferNEL’ website. https://www.safernel.co.uk/